- Contributes to the normal functioning of the circulatory system.
- Helps regulate symptoms of inflammation of varicose veins.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of inflammation due to hemorrhoids.
- Contains Horse Chestnut and Red Vine Leaves Fruits.
A mixture of herbs contributes to the normal functioning of the circulatory system and helps regulate symptoms of inflammation due to varicose veins. Horse Chestnut is an excellent ingredient in this product, known as a tonic and restorative. Vine leaves are used in traditional Chinese medicine for their ability to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain in the body; it also contains tannins which help eliminate waste products from your bloodstream.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take 30 ml three times a day after a meal.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|
There are no reviews yet.