- Relieves symptoms of the circulatory system.
- Helps in inflammatory conditions.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Contains Cat’s claw, and the dragon’s blood.
If you’re looking for something that actually does what it says on the label, Dragon’s Blood Syrup is the thing for you. It’s a powerful tonic made from the sap of a rare South American tree bark that was used in traditional Chinese medicine to help with inflammation and circulatory disorders.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take 30 ml three times a day after a meal.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|