The Omega 369 Syrup helps to restore a healthy cardiovascular system, and it also helps the nervous system to function normally. It contains vitamins B1, B2, and B6 as well as vitamin C, which is essential for the normal formation of red blood cells. Omega 369 Syrup also contains d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), which is great for immune system health. Omega 369 Syrup is sourced from wild-caught Haddock fish from the UK, which contributes to its high nutritive value.
Omega 369 syrup is a powerful, high-energy formula that helps with energy support, better mood, and relaxation. It provides important vitamins needed to help maintain heart health and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Does your heart need some help? The Omega 369 Syrup is formulated with a mix of vitamins and minerals to support a healthy heart and help you feel more.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Source of vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, EPA, and DHA.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Riboflavin and Vitamin B6 help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Fish Oil and Flaxseed Oil- Both oils provide omega-3 fatty acids and have been shown to reduce risk factors of heart disease, such as high blood pressure.
Directions and Dosage:
- Adults 19 years above. Drink 60ml 3 times a day after meals.
– Vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, EPA and DHA, Riboflavin
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free
There are no reviews yet.