- Arthritis, Rheumatism and Osteoporosis
LABMAC MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE 1 LITER
- Magnesium is one of the most vital minerals in the body, as it is required for muscle and nerve function, as well as the heart and bones. Aids in the prevention of mineral deficiencies and the improvement of overall health.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of the heart, kidneys, muscles, and other organs. It also plays an important role in a variety of chemical reactions, helping to regulate the levels of other essential nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, potassium, zinc, and copper.
- Arthritis, Rheumatism.
- Sciatic nerve pain.
– Hydroalcoholic extract 40% of leaves and fruits of Cashew (Anacardium occidentale L.)
Directions and Dosage:
– For adults 20 years and above: Two (2) measuring cups each meal.
– 40% Hydroalcoholic Extract of Purslane Leaves and Stems (Portulaca oleracea L.), Potassium Sorbate, Water qs
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
-Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
-Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
-Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|
There are no reviews yet.