- Prevents inflammation and irritation of the uterus, ovaries, and vagina.
- Relieves menstrual pains.
- Detoxifying and blood purifying.
FEMILAN Syrup is a popular medicine in the Philippines and is used to prevent inflammation and irritation of the uterus, ovaries, and vagina. It relieves menstrual pains. It also detoxifies and purifies blood. FEMILAN Syrup contains aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis), matico (Althea officinalis), manayupa (Desmodium adscendens) stems and flowers with various herbs like salba (Cassia fistula), pipulan (Polymnia pudica), sirih khasii (Red ginger fruit) and wa-ib [Cordyceps sinensis].
Our Femilan Syrup is an all-natural blend that relieves menstrual pains and helps relieve the pain of endometriosis. It is made from aromatic plants, herbs and spices that are also known for their detoxifying, blood-purifying properties.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take 2 tablets three times a day after a meal.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|
There are no reviews yet.