- Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium helps balance electrolytes.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles.
- Contains Magnesium.
Magnesium Citrate is a mineral composed of magnesium, citric acid and vitamins that helps support the body’s natural processes. Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles, nerves and other organs. It also helps reduce tiredness and fatigue; reduces muscle spasms; contributes to the proper functioning of your cardiovascular system; helps regulate blood sugar levels; contributes to healthy bone development for adults and children; lowers elevated blood pressure
Magnesium may help reduce tiredness and fatigue, contribute to the normal functioning of muscles, and balance electrolytes. Magnesium is also important for the normal functioning of the nervous system, heart and blood vessels.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take 2 capsules three times a day after meals.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|
There are no reviews yet.