- Relieves the symptoms of intestinal and hepatic amoebiasis.
- Eliminates parasites such as trichomoniasis and liver abscesses.
- Helps in bacterial vaginosis treatments.
- Contains Paico leaves and mint crispa leaves.
The Amebamac Syrup is an excellent antiseptic, antidiarrheal, anti-parasitic, and anti-inflammatory remedy. It helps in intestinal amoebiasis, hepatic amoebiasis (like liver abscesses), bacterial vaginosis, and trichomoniasis infections. The fluid extract of Paico leaves and mint crispa leaves contain a high amount of essential oil that has strong antimicrobial properties; which effectively kills the parasites on contact.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take 30 ml three times a day after a meal.
-Children 12 years and above. Take 15 ml three times a day after a meal.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
|Dietary Features||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free|
There are no reviews yet.