CALENDULA is a tonic based on Marigold flowers and leaves that have been used for hundreds of years for its healing properties. In addition to being an anti-inflammatory, calendula is a potent anti-flatulent. The use of marigold can relieve symptoms of menstrual cramps and indigestion while its ability to soothe indigestion in the stomach can help reduce gas formation.
- Being a common herb, calendula flowers help soothe indigestion and gastritis. Marigold leaves are rich in vitamin C, which is known to help reduce inflammation of the digestive tract. This is important for treating menstrual cramps, flatulence and indigestion.
- Marigold flowers and leaves.
Directions and Dosage:
-Adults 18 years old and above. Take one capsule three times a day after a meal.
– Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep out of children’s reach. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use.
– Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking any medications.
– Pregnancy and lactation are not advised. The product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lactose-free